ICONIC SITE AVAILABLE FOR DEVELOPERS OR OWNER OCCUPIERS
Block B, 9 Pirie Street, Fyshwick ACT
- 11,432sqm underdeveloped site
- 4 existing structures totalling 2,346 sqm GLA
- Centrally located withing Fyshwick industrial zoning
Canberra Commercial and Barton Commercial are pleased to present a prime opportunity to acquire “Block B” of this ICONIC site known as The Canberra Times site.
Key attributes of the opportunity are as follows:
- Strategically located with easy access to Monaro Highway, which connects Sydney and Melbourne
- Large hardstand site with four existing structures
- Warehouse sizes of 1,057sqm, 616sqm and 208sqm
- Warehouses clearance of 7 meters and 10 meters
- Office area of 452sqm
- Allowed development Ratio of 1:1*
Classified as IZ2 Industrial Mixed-Use Zone under the Territory Plan 2008. Current uses allowed are Manufacturing and Publishing however the buildings/site may be suitable for a variety of potential uses including bulky goods retailing, defence installation, office and/or scientific research establishment, subject to ACT Government approval (STCA).
As part of the subdivision, the vendor is adding storage and warehousing to the purpose clause.
Expression of Interest closes Wednesday 7 September 2022 at 2pm (AEST)
*Subject to subdivision approval